Your submission should include the following information and documentation:
1. A completed Claim Form, a copy of which is available on the ICP Fair Fund website at www.icpfairfund.com.
2. A detailed statement with supporting documentation, where relevant, pertaining to:
A. Background information about the investor entity, including information such as: the entity type (i.e., whether it is a bank, pension plan, insurance company, hedge fund, or other type of financial institution), the domicile of the entity, and the nature of the entity’s business;
B. An explanation of the investment in the Triaxx CDOs generally, including factors such as: when the initial investment was made and the tranche, the total amount of the investment, how long the investor held the investment, whether the assets purchased were incorporated into another CDO, and the investor’s strategy in connection with the Triaxx CDO investments; and
C. The investor’s role in the structured finance markets generally (e.g., investor’s percentage of total revenues earned from structured finance activities, investor’s activity in the market, whether the investor or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates acted as a collateral manager, issuer or arranger of structure finance products).
3. Disclosure of any cash flows relating to the Triaxx CDO investment received by the investor (including any parent entity, subsidiary or affiliate of the investor), and the dates and the amounts of such payments (e.g., interest payments, premium payments, principal repayments);
4. Disclosure of any lawsuits or other proceedings the investor pursued to recover losses from its investments in the Triaxx CDOs and any payments received by the investor (including any parent entity, subsidiary or affiliate of the investor) in connection with such lawsuits or proceedings; and
5. Disclosure of any other payments received by the investor (including any parent entity, subsidiary or affiliate of the investor) that constitute a recovery for the investor’s losses from its investments in the Triaxx CDOs (e.g., insurance recoveries).
You must provide all required documentation to support your claim of economic harm.
Your submission is made under statutory penalties of perjury under the laws of the United States of America.